i mused over this for years before i actually saw it.
Yes, you’re looking at a Victorian steampunk house driving around in the desert, almost certainly with parties happening on every level. There’s been a large influx of steampunk vehicles and fashion at Burning Man over the past few years, and it’s a trend that’s likely to continue unabated in a city that welcomes such expression.
- pookascrayon likes this
- deborahaweaver reblogged this from elfentau
- elfentau reblogged this from landlore
- elfentau likes this
- onionchan likes this
- misssquidlips likes this
- landlore reblogged this from funkjunkieroaming and added:
- landlore likes this
- karachow reblogged this from funkjunkieroaming
- jipc likes this
- funkjunkieroaming posted this